The Funeral

Today the 6th of May Wednesday 2015 we had a funeral for grans. What we did was first we went to the funeral place and then the coffin was at the front and my cousin Chloe had a speech.Then after she did her speech there was four five men that lifted the coffin and put it in the car.Then it was time to go to the semertrey and we all followed the car with the coffin in it then we got to the semertrey and they put the coffin on the two strin.Things then there was music.After that it went down slowly.After that we all had a ballon and some roses and we dropped the roses down and let go of our balloons.Then I had some time to myself and I dropped the poster down and I said my last good byes after all that we went and had some lunch with everyone at the funeral place. I had party pies and sausage rolls it was yummy and I got a can of coke and that’s all. Love you grans

BYE HOLLY T

1. Dear Holly,
    This is so sad i and so sorry that it happened this early in life, But she will always be there right next to u thats what i always think because my grandma died last year.
    From Tahlia

2. Hi holly’
    I hope you get over the funeral.
    From Ryan.c

3. Dear Holly,
    I hope you are feeling better now and it is a sad thing to see a loved one die.
    She will always be in your heart.
    -Bree 🙂

4. To Holly,
    oh, how sad. I hope your whole family feels better soon.
    If either of my grans died I would be balling my eyes out.
    when my great gran died I was still very young but I drew a
    picture for her and it went down with the coffin.
    I hope you feel better soon.

Asher 🙁
    p.s I think you are very brave because you haven’t cried at school.
    that’s amazing.

5. Dear Holly,
    I’m so sorry to hear that your gran died. It must be hard at the moment. I hope that your feeling better now. She will always be there. Just make sure that you remember her.
    From Kayla. 🙂

6. Hey Holly,
    It is very upsetting losing your nan, a few years ago I lost my nan too. I know its really hard to get over I feel lots for your family and would help in any way, I hope your ok. I hope your family will be ok. ~ Jordy ;(

7. Sorry bad comment, Hope you feel better soon I haven’t experienced a death yet but I still feel bad for you anyway.